Thank you readers! I’m quite pleased with the reception my blog has received during its first seven months and logged nearly 4,000 visitors. We’ve seen traffic steadily increase since we launched in May, 2011 as well, as we are looking forward to a very productive 2012 as we continue to comment on the changing nature of book publishing with a focus on new authors and writers.
I thought I would share the most popular posts for the 2011:
- Your Book Costs How *#&! Much, Part 1? (May 30, 2011)
- Secret (Literary) Agent Math (June 15, 2011)
- The Long, Hard Road to Overnight Success (April 8, 2011)
- Your Book Costs How *#&! Much? Part 3 (June 3, 2011)
- What New Authors Need to Do: Market (September 23, 2011)
NOTE: We will be opening our blog posts to comments in 2012 now that we have SPAM messages under control, so feel free to comment and discuss the content. Let us know what you think and suggest ideas for future posts!